Information We Collect
- • Identifiable information absolutely necessary for the transaction or our internal records.
- • The domain names and email addresses of visitors to our web page, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages customers access or visit, and any information customers voluntarily provide.
- • Financial information, such as a credit card number, used for order processing ONLY.
- • Contact information, used to send your order, as well as catalogs, newsletter and other relevant information.
- • our data and information will NOT be given or sold to any third party.
Security of Information
We work constantly to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
In addition, Madex Spa Supplies does not store your credit card information online, so there is never a chance of thieves ever getting to your sensitive financial information. Protecting your data safety and privacy is one of our highest priorities.
Usage of Information
The information we collect is ONLY used in-house to help us create more efficient and effective shopping experience for our customers. Understanding typical navigational patterns helps us improve website flow and efficiency. Understanding typical purchase patterns helps with inventory control and customer services.
When you make a purchase, we will send you email to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
Madex Spa Supplies may disclose personally identifiable information you provide in response to a particular legal process. For example, in response to a court order, subpoena, or at the behest of a law enforcement agency's request.